As I write this post, I feel so out of place for the sheer fact that it is my first time writing an article like this. However awkward this may feel, I am still continuing with my writing to express my appreciation for all those who inspired me in one way or the other. First of all I would like to thank Amanda (http://insidethelifeofmoi.wordpress.com/) for nominating me for The Liebster Award. Also I would like to mention some of the blogs (in no particular order) that have been truly motivating and inspiring to me;
1. Elena Levon: http://mselenalevontraveling.com/elena-levon/
2. Elysia Allsopp: http://theshipmightsink.wordpress.com/
3. Barbara: http://colorfluxion.wordpress.com/
4. Amanda: http://insidethelifeofmoi.wordpress.com/
5. Whitney: http://highestformofwhit.wordpress.com/
So now getting to the questions;
1; If you could go back in time, what year would you travel to?
– Sometime around 2002-2004
2; What is your greatest ambition in life?
– For my parents to look at me and say,”I am proud of you my son”.
3; University or life experience, which do you feel best prepares you for life?
4; If you could listen to only one song for the rest of your life, which song would it be?
– Forty six and two (Tool)
5; What’s your worst pet peeve?
– Negligence to one’s cleanliness, also inhuman activities
6; What was your favorite toy as a kid?
7; Last thing you bought?
8; T.V. show you secretly enjoy?
9; One place you could travel right now?
– Anyplace natural and with wildlife
10; Who would you want with you if you were stranded on a deserted island?
– My friend Rebecca
11; How would your friends describe you?
– Honest, Respectful, Kind, funny and hard working
10 facts about myself
1. Music is my life. I love rock, metal, blues and a bit of folk and jazz.
2. I once had two guinea pigs as my pet. They were called Wesley (from the Dutch footballer, Weasley Sneijder) and Logic (what would our life be without logic, hence the name). Sadly, they were eaten by cats in the neighborhood.
3. When I was young, I never imagined myself being away from my home country but I decided to fly abroad overnight, just out of the blue.
4. I like to do a lot of things but am way too lazy to learn the process. I love to do photography but have never seriously followed any tutorial or how-to on camera and photography. Hence every technical terms in photography is alien to me. I just go outside, observe and experiment. Same goes for my other hobbies like writing, poems, drawing and guitar.
5. I am stubborn. I do not like to be told what to do, specially when I clearly know what I am doing and how to do it. I also never tell anyone to follow my lead, give them a chance to experiment, learn and grow.
6. I enjoy doing things what people think I cannot do. The reason why I went on a bike trip all by myself across Ireland.
7. I am a horrible dancer but have been complimented once for my dance, very funny.
8. I constantly have Deja Vu situations.
9. I enjoy cooking but as I mentioned earlier, I don’t follow a recipe.
10. I love singing. I never want to stop singing no matter how terrible my voice is. But I only sing in private (don’t want to go public even if I was good)
One more time; my big thanks to Amanda and everyone out there who have taught me a lot of things and inspired me to keep going.